Well, the days of 2016 are dwindling down to a precious few - I count 86 left. It's almost time to turn the heater on here in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda, read emails and blogs, picked her up, and home to note that 1710 Birth Record of Sylvester Kenyon -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #334 posted.
* Wrote three CVGS blog posts, then copied Family History Day is 22 October 2016 at the Chula Vista Civic Center Branch Library onto Genea-Musings and set it for later.
* Took my nap, ate lunch and online at 1:30 p.m. to capture the 2016 bank statements. Eventually researched and wrote Seavers in the News - The Death of J. D. Seaver of Stowe, Vermont.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and thought about the 52 Ancestors post. Later!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the AL playoff game, we ate dinner, and I read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Answered email and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours. Forgot to work on the CVGS Newsletter. Oh well.