This was not much of a genealogy day because of life and TV. Still nice and cool and comfy in San Diego - high in the low 70s.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read email and blogs, picked her up and took her home, then off to my doctor's appointment - everything is fine. Then to my dentist for routine cleaning. That went OK, except they found a longtime crown was loose in one corner. So I go again next week. Drat. They raised their prices too, by 50% for cleaning.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to eat lunch, noted that Tuesday's Tip: FREE BCG Presentations on Friday, 7 October 2016 posted, and downloaded the three NEHGR issues for 2016 to date, and read them. Really sleepy at 2:30 so I had a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to write Chipping Away at My End-of-Line Ancestors. Read emails, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, Added content and sources from the NEHGR articles.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the wild card game, eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the VP debate, then back to baseball afterwards. Washed dishes.
* Online at 9 p.m. to write the Wordless post for Wednesday, then checked Ancestry, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.