Another day, and a brand new mobile app for genealogy. Cool - I've been waiting for this.
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Visiting Rolling Prairie in 2011 - Post 435 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Family History Day is 22 October 2016 at the Chula Vista Civic Center Branch Library. Worked on the We're Related app a bit - captured screens.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the post office and the library, sat in on John's group. Home by 12:15 p.m. to have lunch. Wrote Ancestry Announces the We're Related Mobile App - Post 1. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then wrote Ancestry's We're Related Mobile App - My Top Cousin Is ... Answered email and read blogs.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch baseball, put out the trash and eat dinner. Watched the last debate and debate comments.
* Online at 9 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment