It was warm today - a high in the 90s here, but no Santa Ana winds yet.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, home to note that 1692 Marriage of Moses Barber and Susannah West -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #336 posted, and then off to the medical center for Linda's appointment. We stopped at the store on the way home.
* Home by 11:15, posted RootsTech 2017 News: LeVar Burton Speaking at RootsTech 2017, then researched and wrote Fact-Checking My WJB Clinton Relationship - WRONG!
* Had lunch, took my nap, online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, and work on my Saturday presentation. Got it into Dropbox for the laptop. Renewed my iDrive, but had a scare that they were going to charge me a big number. I called and they assured me it would be what I signed up for a year ago.
* Worked on my biography text, checked Facebook, read some more, and went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, watch baseball, and eat dinner. Read more of my Goodwin book #3. Dodgers lost to Cubs 8-4.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, and write the 52 Ancestors post. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment