Just another day - the lowlight was spending two hours reading the 17 CA propositions and trying to figure out which way to vote. Done, though!
* Dropped Linda, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, home to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1910 U.S. Census for the Severt Leland Household in Park County, Montana posted. Then off at the dentist to check on the bridge work and get the final impressions done. Three more weeks with the temporary bridge.
* Home by 11 a.m. after a stop at the library. Took pix of my mom's artwork for my Saturday talk. Answered email, wrote three CVGS posts, added to the Best Of post. Had lunch, then wrote Dear Randy: What's the Purpose of Your Daily Theme Posts?
* Took my nap, online after 2 p.m. to read, found more Seaver obits and articles on GenealogyBank and wrote Seavers in the News - Mrs. D.H. Seaver Drowns. Back to Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch baseball, had dinner, read the paper, trimmed the roses in front, and then worked through the ballot. Got it done.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wednesday post, and checked Facebook. Wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.