The weather has cooled down nicely after last week's heat wave. Our high today was in the mid-70s and mid-60s overnight. I may have to use a blanket tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came hoem to read email and blogs, then pikcked her up and home by 9:03 to join Mondays With Myrt in progress. Discussed the NARA Civil War pension file I received, plus discussion of how to attract our descendants to family stories.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Jacques Poillon (1681-1733) of Richmond County, New York posted, as did Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 25 September to 1 October 2016.
* Had lunch, answered emails, then wrote FREE "Little Family Tree" Mobile App is Available. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked a bit in GEDMatch trying to find folks with specific chromosome matches. Tough to do. Answered more email. Forgot to post to Twitter/Facebook.
* We left at 5 p.m. for Marie Callenders for dinner, then to Ralphs to stock up after the kids were here over the weekend.
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the NFL game, then online to read blogs, worked on the bank statements a bit, then checked Facebook. Wrote a post for Tuesday morning. Wrote this post. Where did the time go? Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.