This was a busy genealogy day - but I did very little research. It was nice out - cloudy in the morning, clear in the afternoon. I forgot to go out this afternoon.
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:05 to join Mondays With Myrt in progress. We talked about many subjects, and I discussed my Italian record adventure from last week.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Lawrence Copeland (1628?-1699) of Braintree, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and worked on a Seaver problem from email. Added content and sources to flesh out a family. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 9 to 15 October 2016 posted.
* Had lunch, then wrote SDGS/SDHC Genealogy Day (15 October) Summary and set it for later. Moved the photos from the last two months to the Photo files. Deleted some photos off of iCloud and iPhone. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, answer email and check Facebook. I have no idea what I did for awhile, but it must have been fun!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, we ate dinner, and I read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then talked to Lori, and worked on the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Worked on the 10/22 presentation for CVGS - added some images to the photo biography. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.