One more weekend left in October - the time sure flies when you have deadlines to meet and places to go! And when you're having fun!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home at 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1732 Baptism of Anna Van Vorst in Schenectady, N.Y. -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #337 posted last night by mistake, so changed the date to today.
* Watched the Wacky Wednesday hangout on making a video. Didn't help me much - I already knew how to put photos to create a YouTube video, but need audio too. A Hangout on Air?
* Had lunch, then wrote Win a FREE RootsTech 2017 (February 8-11, 2017) Registration Here on Genea-Musings. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and answer email. Worked a bit in Geni without much progress. Found an article on GenBank for a Seaver killing another man, so started writing Seavers in the News - Mr. Seaver Kills a Man in Boston.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to finish up the blog post, then worked on the 52 Ancestor sketch and post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.