* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:20, home to eat breakfast and read email and blogs, picked her up, and we were home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Visiting Mary Smith in the Graveyard - Post 436 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then wrote New Living DNA Test Offers People an HD View of Their Past and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and read some of the Bettinger/Wayne book. Took a nap, than had lunch.
* Read quite a bit of the book, and wrote Book Review: Genetic Genealogy in Practice. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the World Series game, read the paper, take a nap in the recliner, eat dinner, put out the trash, and wash dishes. Finished The America Ground book on the tablet. Cubs beat Indians 5-1 in 4 hours to tie the series.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest Thursday post. Checked Ancestry Hints for the Dutch Reformed Church database - have fewer than 20. Need to source those.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment