This was a fairly full genealogy day until sports in the evening took some time away.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home for the day at 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 148: #201 Maria Magdalena (Ritter) Spengler (1706-1784) posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 28 October 2016 and set it for later.
* Updated the 4th OASIS presentation and handout. Worked a bit in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database. Also worked a bit in FamilySearch updated collections adding content. I need to do that more often - there are plenty of databases to mine. Actually sorted out two cousin families.
* Ate lunch, added to the Best Of post, and answered emails. Took a short nap. Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, looked for 1964 deaths in the Pennsylvania Death Certificates and added content and sources. There weren't too many for my surnames. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and wrote More Thoughts on Ancestry.com's Mobile App, We're Related.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game and the World Series. Ate dinner, read the paper, and finished my Patterson book. Aztecs won 40-13 over Utah State, and Indians beat the Cubs 1-0.
* Online at 8:10 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.