You, know, Christmas is only 9 weeks away now?
1) Friday, 21 October 2016:
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home for awhile, then off at 10:15 a.m. for her therapy appointment. She got exercises to do. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 147: #200 Johann Balthazar Spengler (1706-1770) posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 21 October 2016.
* Added slides to the FHDay presentation, saved everything, and put in Dropbox and on USB drive. Got laptop out and made sure it would open.
* Had lunch, had my nap, and wrote Mining Ancestry.com Hints by Specific Record Collection. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and added some content and sources from the database.
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders with Laurie and Tiger D. Great to see her again and nice to meet him. Home by 8 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game the rest of the evening. Read email and blogs on the tablet, so didn't journal. Genealogy on Friday was 7.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 22 October 2016:
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, noted that Surname Saturday - TUCKER (England to colonial New England) posted, and we left at 9:45 a.m. for the Chula Vista Library for the Family History Day.
* Went in at 10 a.m., got set up for my Keynote, started about 10:35 a.m. and done by 11:15 a.m. We went and had a snack, then attended Ceasar's talk about Mayor Salas - pretty good job with some tough records. We left at 1:30 p.m. and went to Dollar Tree to shop, and home by 2:30 p.m. I was tired and took a nasp.
* Online at 3:30 p.m., noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Childhood Interest in Family and Genealogy posted, read emails and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch football, then the baseball game, watered the front plants, read the paper ate dinner, and read my Goodwin book. Cubs won 5-0.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts since we have party and dinner plans on Sunday. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.