This was not a big genealogy day - the SDGS RMUG in the morning, and some blogging in the evening. No research to speak of.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to do the wash, read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday - BROWNELL (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the San Diego FamilySearch Library, talked to John and bob for awhile, then got set up for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group. We had only 7 in attendance. No matter - lots of questions about interfacing with FamilySearch, Web Hints, sharing events, tagging media, and more.
* Home by 1 p.m. to noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Title This Book! posted. Went in and watched football, had lunch, took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email and check Facebook.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch more football, then the World Series, ate dinner, read the paper, watered the front plants, and read my Mark Dawson book on the tablet. Indians won 7-2 so lead 3-1.
* Online at 8:30 to read, write the Ancestry and FS posts, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.