One more day in October, 56 days until Christmas. Yikes!
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:20.
* Finished the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 23 to 29 October 2016 post, and started the next one. Transcribed two probate documents.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch and watch football. Then we watched the Chargers game. Disappointing loss, 27-19 to Denver, so now 3-5. Watched highlights, then World Series game. Ate dinner, read the paper, washed dishes, read my Mark Dawson book on the tablet.
* Online at 7:30 to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 23 to 29 October 2016 posted, then wrote the Amanuensis post and the Halloween post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 3.0 hours.
Post a Comment