One week until the big day - #73. This was a pretty quiet day with not much genealogy activity.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed. Off to church at 9:30, and home by 11:15 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 October 2016 post. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 12:30 for lunch, then watched football and read the paper. Took a nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read blogs, and checked out Anne's presentations. Checked Facebook, and answered emails. Watched end of the 1 p.m games then highlights.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then Ralph's for groceries, and home by 6 p.m. Had dessert and watched baseball a bit.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 9 to 15 October 2016 posted. Transcribed a probate record and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Did some research on the Copeland family - captured some images and attached them. Resolved the Copeland family on FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.