Sunday was the Chargers game, the CVGS After-party, and my birthday dinner, so I didn't journal last night.
1) Sunday, 23 October 2016:
* Read email and blogs on the tablet, and we left for church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:15 to read, watched football, dozed off, had a snack, and we left at 12:45 for the party at Castros. Had a great time. They let me and others watch the Chargers game, which we won 33-30 in overtime. Then home to change clothes.
* Left at 5:15 p.m. for Cafe Lamaze for dinner. Copelands joined us. Had a good talk with Hugh and the food was OK. Home by 8 p.m.
* Online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 October 2016 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 16 to 22 October 2016 posted.
* Too tired to do much else - watched TV news and then had trouble going to sleep - reflux after the big dinner and ice cream. Finally got to sleep around 1 a.m. Genealogy this day was about 3.0 hours.
2) Monday, 24 October 2015:
* Dropped Linda off, read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. to join Mondays With Myrt already in progress. My only contribution was to discuss the We're Related app.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 October 2016 posted, and transcribed the will and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of John Hill (1602-1664) of Dorchester, Mass.
* Had lunch, took a nap, and online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, chhangoueck Facebook, answer email, and work on a YouTube video. Wrote More We're Related Mobile App Cousin Relationships.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and help Linda with her exercises. Online at 7 p.m. to write the Tuesday post, then did more with Linda, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.