This was a pretty full genealogy day. It was cooler again today - high in the mid-70s here, I think. Woke up with no pain but a tender lower left side and a cut in my lip crease from all the tubes and stuff.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Visiting St. Joseph, Michigan in 2011 - Post 434 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Lay down to rest my eyes at 10:40 a.m.
* Awoke at 11:30, so went without lunch and got to the library by 11:50 a.m. for the CVGS Research Group. We had a good meeting. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then worked in GenealogyBank awhile finding Seaver obituaries. Looked at Ancestry Hints and saw Eva Jones, so tracked her cause of death in San Diego down in GenealogyBank and found her second husband too. Wrote Every Little Bit Helps - And Creates Another Challenge. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and put the trash out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, then worked in the Ancestry Hints on the Amos Underhill tree to add content and sources to my database. Sources now at 77,344.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.