Well, this day didn't turn out the way I planned. The dentist visit was a disaster.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to the store, and home by 9:40 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1930 U.S. Census for the Dykkesten Household in Chelan County, Washington posted.
* Tried to nap, but had to leave at 11 a.m. for the dentist office. In the chair by 11:30, they were supposed to fix my loose crown on #18. After an X-ray, they found decay and decided I needed the tooth pulled. They suggested an implant or a bridge. I decided on the bridge, so they took the crowns off #17 and #19 too. Then they pulled #18 (it took almost an hour since the tooth was short and soft by that time). Then they put a bone graft in the hole, sewed it up, and gave me a temporary bridge. I left just after 3 p.m. with a prescription and a big bill. Stopped at the pharmacy for my medicine, then home by 4. I missed lunch, so had some apple sauce to tide me over. My mouth was sore, and my lip where the tools rubbed on the corner.
* Online to read email, and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Children of John Ellis and Leah (Bound) Seaver.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, we ate dinner, I watered the front plants, read the paper, and more baseball.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 55 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment