A little fun genealogy research and the Chargers won - a good day. Mouth continues to heal, and weather stays relatively cool - a high of 75F or so here.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, then picked her up and we went shopping at Sprouts.
* Home to read at 9:40 a.m., then noted that 1717 Birth Record of Anna Barber -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #335 posted.
* Started working on the handout and presentation for November. Decided to add a 4th example to the FamilySearch Digital Microfilm talk - and I chose Italian records. Went searching for the grandboys ancestors in Bagni di Lucca, and managed to find two of their 2nd great-grandparents births and marriage. Wrote My First Foray Into Italian Civil Registration Records - Success!!
* Had lunch, then worked some more in the Italian records, but couldn't find the one guy I looked for. Wrote momondo Announces DNA Journey Winner from 200K Global Submissions. Checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Took a short nap.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Chargers pre-game. We had dinner during the game. Chargers jumped to a 10-0 lead, and were up 10-3 at halftime, and 21-3 at the start of the 4th quarter. Then the near-collapse again - it ended up 21-13 over Broncos but with a hail Mary pass into the end zone. We made too many errors, but they did too. Read the paper, and watched the end of the NLDS game.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, then write the 52 Ancestors post and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment