* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked her up, we went to the bagel shop, and home. I noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 144: #189 Phoebe (Card) Champlin (1730-after 1779) posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 30 September 2016.
* Tried to nap but didn't. We left at 11:30 a.m. for Carlsbad, ate at In 'n' Out, and were home with the kids by 2:15 p.m. I napped a bit in the recliner while they played. We played in the front yard after 4:30 when the sun was lower it was cooler - even got some water play. I trimmed the rose bushes a bit too. Charlie helped picking up leaves and stuff. Audrey practiced her gymnastics and played with Charlie.
* We had dinner at home - something different for everybody. Charlie does not eat "everything" - we tried ham and spinach on him. He does love grapes and strawberries and chips and stuff.
* Watched the Padres game and read the paper. Pads lost 5-3 to Arizona, so now 68-92 on the season.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. and read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the two Saturday posts. Genealogy today was 2.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 September (with increases in the numbers from 31 August in parentheses):
* 46,796 persons (+ 89)
* 18,703 families (+ 33)
* 150,450 events (+ 329)
* 2,048 Alternate Names (+ 103)
* 9,540 places (+ 24)
* 1,409 sources (+ 7)
* 76,760 citations (+ 554)
* 1,129 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,105 Multimedia links (+ 0)
* 13,123 matched to FSFT (+ 304)
I'm up to 51.02% (+0.26%) for citations/events and 164.03% (+0.87%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for September (compared to stats for August):
* 99,421 page views (3,314 per day, Blogger Stats, - 152)
* 26,494 page views ( 883 per day, Statcounter, + 40)
* 19,847 unique visitors (662 per day, Statcounter, + 30)
* >1,200 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,116 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 2)