It was supposed to cool off today - it didn't. Probably mid-90s outside and still 85F in the genea-cave now. Didn't sleep well again - only 6 hours so needed a nap.
* Dropped Linda at 7:20, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and to the grocery store, home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 1764 Marriage Record for John Kenyon and Ann Kenyon -- Treasure Chest Thursday Post #333 posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Separated the Chumps presentation out and emailed the different sections to the questioners. Worked on the Backup charts for Saturday.
* Sleepy, so napped. Up at 1 p.m. to eat lunch then online to read, answer email and wrote Book Review: "The Spyglass File," by Nathan Dylan Goodwin.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography records and wrote the post for Friday. Checked Facebook. Checked Ancestry Hints but was dozing off.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, water the front plants, eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Finished my Stephen Frey book. Padres lost to Dodgers 9-4, so now 68-91.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.