This was not a big genealogy weekend. Some blogging and some database work...lots of sports on TV.
1) Saturday, 17 September 2016:
* Dropped Linda, went to breakfast at Marie's, picked Linda up and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- Mary LNU (married to Richard Pray, England to colonial New England) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Started You Actively Researching Your Family History? and set it for later.
* Went in and watched football and read the paper. Had lunch, and watched the SDSU-MIU game. Aztecs won 42-28.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Had dinner, watched the Padres game - they lost to Rockies 8-0. Watched some football to. Finished my Stephen Frey book.
* Checked Facebook, answered email. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 18 September 2016:
* Read email and blogs on the tablet watching TV news, went off for church at 9:15 a.m., home by 10:45.
* Watched NFL and read the paper, dozed off a couple of times. Had lunch, then watched Chargers game. We dropped the Jaguars 38-14 in an excellent game, so now 1-1. Padres lost 6-3 to the Rockies so now 62-87.
* Had dinner, watched TV news. Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 September 2016 and Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 11 to 17 September 2016 posted.
* Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, and then worked in the S and T surnames in the database to add content and sources. Got to Therrien.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.