This was a stay-at-home day, and I got two CVGS tasks finished. Also read, blogged, napped, researched, watched baseball, and more.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we shopped, home by 9:35 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 142: #187 Elizabeth (Carpenter) Hazard (1741-????) posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 16 September 2016 and set it for later.
* Worked on my two Stump the Chump questions and made the charts. Had lunch, then worked on the CVGS blog posts - wrote three, one posted, two for later. Took my nap in the recliner watching TV.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News - Dolly Seaver Murdered in New Hampshire in 1845.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, water the front plants, eat dinner, and the Padres game started at 5:40. Read my new Frey book. Padres went to hail delay at 8:45 with a 7-5 lead in the 9th, so I went online and read, then wrote the Surname Saturday post. Back to the game at 9:25 and Colorado scored 3 runs to win it 8-7 in the bottom of the 9th. Drat.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to write this post, read blogs, check Facebook. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.