I didn't do much research today, if any. There were too many other tasks to do. It rained and lightninged overnight last night but I missed it all between 2 and 3 a.m. I'm told.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, then joined Mondays With Myrt and didn't get to talk much. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 339: Bond for Estate of John Metcalf (1622-1690) posted.
* We left at 11:15 a.m. for Costco and then Sprouts, home after 1 p.m. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 September 2016 posted. Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Randy: What is Your Workflow to Move Ancestry Member Tree Hints Into RootsMagic?. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email, and not much else. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Tuesday. Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then the first 38 pages of Nathan's new book on the tablet. Padres won 3-2 over Arizona so now 63-87.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post, and done. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.