We got home late from the Padres game on Tuesday night so I didn't journal. It rained all day - more like a steady drizzle - on Tuesday, and it dried up by Wednesday morning. Very humid from tropical storm Paine off Baja.
1) Tuesday - 20 September 2016:
* Did not drop Linda because of the rain, read emails and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1910 U.S. Census for the Torger Leland Household in Deerfield, Dane County, Wisconsin posted. Wrote Popular RootsTech Event Open for Registration.
* We left at 9:20 a.m. for Linda's doctor's appointment and my lab tests. Everything is OK, the doctor doesn't know what's causing with her leg pain. Home by 11:30 a.m.
* Ate lunch, added to the Best Of post, took a nap, and online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote How Accurate Are Ancestry.com Hints?
* Checked one of the Chumps problems and think I found an answer to the question, but not the record of interest.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for the Padres game - ate dinner at In 'n' Out, then took the trolley to Petco, in our seats by 6:50 p.m. Rain delay caused the game to start finally at 8:20 instead of 7:10. Frustrating. We left in the 7th at 10:40 with Padres ahead 4-2. We got home at 11:30, and Padres beat the Dbacks 5-2. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
2) Wednesday, 21 September 2016:
* Still wet out, so Linda did not go to the Y. Read email and blogs, then wrote SCGS Jamboree 2011 Genea-Fun Part 5 -- Post 431 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and BCG's Free Day of Quality Education to be Broadcast Online Through Legacy.
* Worked a bit in Geni.com on my Public Access account to be ready for CVGS computer group meeting. Took a nap at 11 a.m., then had lunch and was at the library by 12:30 p.m. for the Computer Group. Shirley asked me to demonstrate the site and how to add content and find matches.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, dozed in the recliner for awhile, then researched and wrote My Father's Newspaper Obituary. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and then watched the Padres game and read my book on the tablet. Padres lost 3-2 to Dbacks. Now 64-88 on the season, tied for 4th with Arizona.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, read blogs, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment