This was a stay-at-home genealogy day for me. It was cool today, no rain, but not much sun.
* Dropped Linda off, came home and read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 332: 1757 Marriage Record for Elijah Champlin and Phebe Card posted and wrote 2016 International Genetic Genealogy Conference is in San Diego, October 22-23.
* Worked on another Chumps study and have it almost done. Had lunch, took my nap, and online at 1:30 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and did some more on the Chumps study. Checked Facebook, scrolled through Ancestry Hints, added some data to the database for Buntin line, and searched for obituaries without success.
* Wrote Status of Land and Probate Records on FamilySearch. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, then watched football. Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestor post and set it for Friday morning.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then the Goodwin PDF book on the tablet. It's pretty good. Padres lost 2-1 to the Giants, so now 64-89 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.