This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I feel like I wasted a lot of time just browsing around. I did have a find after dinner.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, came home and read emails and blogs, thwen back to pick her up and we went shopping at Ralphs. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 143: #188 Elijah Champlin (1730-1779) posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 23 September 2016.
* Checked out the Findmypast books online, then took a short nap. Cousin Sharon called and then I ate lunch. Online at 12:40 p.m. to answer email, then added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry on the T folks with no data. Added some content and fixed one apparent error.
* Worded in FS Family Tree through RootsMagic - matched a number of Vaux folks and standardized places.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV and watered the front plants. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote A Death Date for Mary (Smith) Row (1750-1843). Wrote the two Saturday posts, then joined in on GenChat on Twitter for awhile.
* Went in at 7:50 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then the Goodwin book. Padres won 7-2 over Giants so now 65-89 on the season.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.