This was a typical Thursday for me, except I went out to lunch with my engineering friends, plus no Padres game which gave me more time to do some research.
* Dropped Linda, home to read blogs and email, picked up Linda and home by 89:15 a.m. Noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 331: 1850 U.S. Census Record for Joseph Champlin (1757-1850) posted, and wrote Over 3 Million historic Irish records free forever to search online on Findmypast and set it for later.
* Answered Steffen's email about the DNA, made some reports and sent them off, and answered more email.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the Engineer's lunch (I was 15 minutes late), and had a good Cobb salad and discussions with about 20. Home about 1:15 p.m.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree awhile on some of the Richman folks, and wrote Working on My Top MyHeritage DNA Match.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and then took a nap. Online at 5 p.m. to work on some of the Vaux families in FSFT.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestor post for Friday and then resolved 159 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Sources now at 76,517.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.