I forgot to journal last night. I was too happy with the Padres win and it was late. September is almost half over - yikes. Where does the time go when I'm having fun?
1) Tuesday, 13 September:
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, noted Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1900 U.S. Census for the Torger Leland Household in Deerfield, Dane County, Wisconsin posted, Picked up Libnda and we went shopping, then home to write BSO: Trying the "Exploring Family Trees" Website and set it for later.
* Worked on the Genealogy Day presentation and handout. Few changes. Need to work on the CVGS Chump material now.
* Had lunch, stayed home, then took my nap, and online at 3 p.m. to write 2016 Rockstar Genealogists Announced.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then went in and watched the Padres game, read the paper, and my Patterson book. Padres scored 5 in the 9th to beat the Giants 6-4. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 14 September:
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked up Linda and noted that SCGS Jamboree 2011 Genea-Fun Part 4 -- Post 430 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Searched for something else to write, but drew a blank. Got the laptop and tablet in the case and off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then John's group at the library, and the CVGS Research Group at noon. Stayed for the Geni training at 2.
* Home by 3 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game. Pads won 3-1 over Giants for 3rd win in a row, so now 52-84 on the season.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then wrote FamilySearch Introduces the "Easy Button" to Add Sources in Family Tree From MyHeritage. Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and put out the trash. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then resolved 286 Ancestry Record Hints (only 33,613 to go!). Wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment