I slacked off the last two days - I did the RootsMagic User Group on Saturday, and we went to the Padres game. On Sunday, I wrote the three blog posts and watched the Chargers game. I did no real research either day.
It was hot today - over 100F here, and at 9:15 p.m. it is 88F in the Genea-Cave.
* Dropped Linda, read email and blogs, picked up Linda, and joined Mondays With Myrt in progress. We talked about a lot of topics...
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1911 Petition for Certificate of Title for Anna T. Leland (1853-1911) of Deerfield, Wisconsin and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 18 to 24 September 2016 posted.
* Had lunch, had my nap, and wrote CVGS Program on 28 September is "Stump the Chumps" Panel.
* Worked on the Stump presentation - added the fourth segment. Put it into Dropbox. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote Censuswhacking Historical Names in the 1940 Census.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, then watched the debates. Wrote the Tuesday post. Resolved 164 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment