This was not a fun day - Linda lost her glasses, and my Padres blew the game.
* After taking Linda to the Y, I read email and blogs, and when I went to get her at 9 a.m. we got home and she couldn't find her glasses. We looked all over - in the house, in the garage, in the car, with no luck. What to do?
* I wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - James A. Smith 1902 Michigan Death Certificate and RootsWeb Mailing Lists are Not Accessible. Why? and set it for later.
* We left at 11 a.m. and went back to the Y. They had a pair of glasses very similar to hers in the lost and found, and she took them, but when we stopped at Costco for lunch and to shop, we realized that they were not the right pair. She'll take them back on Wednesday.
* We were home at 12:15 p.m., and I added to the Best Of post, and worked on the Genealogy 102 Class. After my nap, we called to make an eye exam appointment at Sharp and got one for 9:20 on Wednesday. Hopefully, she can have new glasses in 2-3 days.
* Online at 2 p.m. to work some more on the Genealogy 102 presentation and have it about 70% done. Need to finish it on Wednesday somehow.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Padres lost 7-6 to Blue Jays in 12 innings - we led 6-4 going into the bottom of the 12th and blew it. So now 43-58.
* Online at 8 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, check Facebook, and write two posts for Wednesday. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.