This was a better genealogy day than yesterday, and my Padres won!
* Took Linda to the Y by 7:20 a.m., and home to read email and blogs, then noted that NGS 2010 Conference Photos #1 -- Post 423 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Worked a bit on the Gen 102 class presentation.
* Went to get Linda, then to the eye doctor for her exam, and to the optometrist to get glasses. Two weeks. I couldn't live with that, but I guess she can.
* We made it to the CVGS picnic by 11 a.m. and had a good time eating, talking, and listening to "Digging the Dirt" stories. It was warm but shady under the trees. The food was great. My Padres beat Blue Jays 8-4, so now 44-58. e were 3-7 on the road trip but lost 2 in walkoff where the bullpen failed. Drat. Traded Upton to Blue Jays.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. and I read a bit then took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to note that Seavers in the Newspapers - William A. Seaver's Will in 1883 posted. Worked on the presentation some more.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and put the trash out and water the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and finish up the presentation. Saved it all to flash drive, Google Drive and Dropbox for class on Thursday.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, then checked Ancestry, checked Facebook, and answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.