This day was genealogy filled, but not all-the-time-genealogy by no means. The stove finally shortedo ut the last burner so we need a new one ASAP.
* Took Linda to the Y, but the pool was closed due to thunder in the distance, so we came home, wasting 20 minutes. Had breakfast, then online at 7:50 a.m. to read email and blogs, and note that Amanuensis Monday - 1689 Will of Griffin Crafts (1600-1689) of Roxbury, Mass. posted.
* Reviewed the OASIS Class 3 presentation, and left at 9:30 a.m. for Macy's in Mission Valley. Got into the room at 10 and started at 10:20 a.m. with 11 students. I left at 12:30 p.m. for home.
* Home by 12:50 p.m., had lunch, then took my nap. Online at 2 p.m. to read, note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 17 July to 23 July 2016 posted and wrote Chula Vista Genealogical Society Picnic is Wednesday, 27 July in Bonita, California.
* Worked on my Research Checklist for the CVGS Class on Thursday. Nothing like doing things on the fly...not my fault!
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for Sears to buy a new stove, got a cooktop this time rather than grilltop. Then to Sprouts to shop, Lolita's for dinner, and Ralphs to shop. Home by 5:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper. They lost to Blue Jays 4-2, so now 43-57.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work on the Genealogy 102 handout and started working on the presentation. I'm maybe 20% done with the presentation but 90% done with the handout.
* Checked email and blogs and Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.