This was not a stay-at-home genealogy day, and I didn't get much done, it seems. Oh well.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote The Fiji Town Visit in 2010 -- Post 420 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Program on Saturday, 9 July on Social Media and Using Digital Microfilm and set it for later.
* Answered email, gathered the CVGS board stuff and off at 11 a.m. for lunch at Mickey D's then to thel ibrary and talked to John and Karen, and then the CVGS Bored meeting. Stopped at the bank before I came home.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, got sleepy, took a nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, couldn't find something to write about, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, water the front yard, put out the trash, we ate dinner, and watched the Padres game. I read my Crais book. Padres won 13-6 over the Dbacks, so now are 37-48, tied for last place.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.