This was not much of a genealogy research day at all, with too many interferences and necessary tasks.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 321: 1800 U.S. Census Record for Jonathan White in Westport, Mass.
* We left at 9:50 a.m. for the health center and Linda's eye exam appointment. Everything's fine with her eyes a year after the laser treatment. Then we went to Costco, had lunch, and shopped for over an hour. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read, then took a nap. Online at 2:30 p.m. and read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Shaky Leaves and All - Are They Useful?
* Worked on the plan for the class and sent it to Susi and crew. Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, and was back online by 6:30 p.m. to begin the CVGS newsletter. Got the easy stuff in - maybe 30% done.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and started the latest Patterson book. Got the laptop up and running (had to endure the Chkdsk thing) and got the SDGS and OASIS files transferred to the laptop. Then it updated Windows 7. Padres won 6-0 over Dodgers so now 38-48 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post, check Facebook, and done. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.