Just another day in the genea-cave until the evening when the Padres were on TV.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1881 Marriage of Annie Samantha Bale and John McCracken in Blairstown, N.J. and Jay Verkler Appointed Interim CEO at Findmypast and set it for later.
* Practiced and edited the two SDGS presentations for the last time, and put them on Dropbox and the flash drive.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and had lunch, then wrote Should Online Family Trees Be Used in a "Reasonably Exhaustive Search?" Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, then worked in Ancestry Hints until dinner time.
* Ate dinner at 5:15, and online for awhile to read, but went in at 6:15 p.m. to watch the Padres pre-game, read the paper and then my book. Pads lost to Dbacks 7-5 tonight, so now 36-48.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.