This was a pretty full genealogy day. We got our new stove today - delivered while I was at the library.
* Drove Linda to the Y, came home and had breakfast and read email and blogs, then picked her up at 9 a.m.
* Online at 9:15 a.m. to read, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 324: Birth Record of Simon Wade (1731-after 1800) posted. Reviewed the Genealogy 102 handout and presentation and the computer wouldn't let me remove the USB drive. Finally rebooted and that fixed that. Wrote Short Course Videos Added to Ancestry Academy. Took my nap at 11 a.m., and had lunch.
* Packed up and left at 12:30 p.m. for Bonita library, was set up by 1 p.m. for the CVGS Genealogy 102 class but we didn't start until 1:20 p.m. I ran over about 15 minutes as a result. Home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit in the Elling Natvig estate and tried to find the four children he mentioned in his will that I didn't have. Not much luck - no trace in records of three of them, and something for one of them. Another job for land records and maybe county histories, I think.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV, washed dishes, and online at 7 p.m. No Padres game tonight.
* Worked some more on the Natvig folks, then worked on the 52 Ancestors sketch and wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* I'm really tired tonight. Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment