This was almost an all-genealogy day except for the second Padres game.
* After dropping Linda at the Y, came home, had breakfast, and read email and blogs. Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went shopping, home at 9:50 a.m. This is going to be the new normal, I think!
* Added to the Best Of blog, answered email, noted that The Fiji Cultural Center Visit in 2010 -- Post 422 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and then went off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and then to the library to get books and check in with John's group. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then took my nap. Up at 2 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Seavers in the Newspapers - Who is W.R. Seaver? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner and put out the trash. Padres lost two games today, 4-2 and 3-2 to the Cards, so now 41-54 on the season.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, write a Thursday post, then worked in Ancestry Hints, resolving 63 of them, and added events and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.