As you have probably noticed, I am gradually cutting back on the number of blog posts written each week. There are two reasons for this - my time has been reduced by the need to drive Linda places, and my need for more sleep, not to mention the Padres games (and political conventions). Other events have interfered recently, like grandchildren visiting and genealogy society commitments.
* Drove Linda to the Y, home to eat breakfast and read blogs and email, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 323: 1743 Martha Soule Birth Record posted. Left at 8:50 a.m. to pick up Linda and home by 9:15 a.m. Then Susi called about the class.
* Online at 9:40 a.m. to read more, then wrote Ancestry.com LLC Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results. Really tired, so napped until 11:45. Had lunch, gathered the laptop and handout, and off to Bonita Library.
* Got to Bonita Library at 12:45 p.m., and got set up with Gary's help. We had 13 in the two hour Genealogy 101 class. Over at 3 p.m., and home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and went in to watch the Padres game and eat dinner. Pads had a 5-1 lead in the 8th, but lost 6-5 in the 9th. So now 41-55. Drat. Then watched Trump's acceptance speech.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, and put together the 52 Ancestors post for Friday. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment