My new normal is to take Linda to the Y at 7:15 a.m. and pick her up around 9 a.m.
* Home by 7:30 a.m. to read blogs and email, added to the Best Of post. Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1870 U.S. Census Mortality Schedule Record for Eliza H. Smith posted.
* Left at 8:50 a.m. to pick Linda up, then off at 9:20 a.m. for my earwax doctor appointment, home by 10:20 a.m.
* Worked a bit on the CVGS classes, answered email, and researched for the loose William Abel without much luck in records. Checked the Putman AncestryDNA matches - found none that were close and none with shared ancestors.
* Had lunch, checked Facebook, took my nap.
* Online at 1:15 p.m. to read, backed up the blog, looked for Hints to blog about and found none useful. Checked the Peter Putman Member Connects to see if someone knew more than I did. Worked through some Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Answered more email, wrote ICYMI - Comments on "Are Ancestry Leaf Hints Useful?" and then wrote six blog posts on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and water front plants. Padres were rained out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then revised the SDGS RMUG mailing group and sent the notice for Saturday.
* Wrote the Wordless post for Wednesday, and worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources - resolved 203 Hints.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment