This was a blog-free genealogy day in the genea-cave, until the evening Padres game and fireworks seeing jaunt.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Twelve Score Years Ago - Happy Birthday, U.S.A. and Amanuensis Monday - Post 327: Will of Amy (Champlin) Oatley (1798-1865) of Killingly, Conn. posted.
* did the DNA thing at Geni.com - it was easy, just log into FamilyTreeDNA. I did mtDNA and autosomal but haven't figured out the Ysearch yet.
* Saw that I had some merge suggestions and requests, so I worked on those for awhile in Geni. Very slow and cumbersome, but got about ten merges done. Even edited some of the place names. Of course, there's about 10,000 more to do.
* Decided to capture as many of the Suffolk County Mass. probate records I could on Ancestry. Worked through my list - some were indexed, some not. Captured about 50 pages for about 15 persons, renamed them and saved them in the To be Filed folder.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 June to 2 July 2016 posted, and added to the Best Of post. Took a nap.
* Went hunting for cousins in the Vaux line, and added a few using FamilySearch Family Tree and searches on Ancestry.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, watched the Padres game until 8 p.m., then off to church to see the fireworks at the country club. Boring. Nobody else from church was there. Home by 9:15 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game, we beat Dbacks 8-4, so now 36-47.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, write this post, check Facebook, and done. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.