This was a very typical OASIS class Monday - except there was no Mondays With Myrt. A pity.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 329: Will of Joseph Tripp (1644-1718) of Dartmouth, Mass. posted. Reviewed the OASIS class material, made sure I had the flash drive, grabbed the laptop and left at 9:35 a.m.
* Got to Mission Valley just in time to go in at 10 a.m., and got set up for my class. We had 11 students today for the second class in the series of four two-hour classes. Was done by 12:30 p.m. Headed home, got gas, had lunch, and then a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 July to 16 July 2016 posted.
* Added to the Best Of blog, answered email, checked Facebook, and researched and wrote Dear Randy: How Can I Import FamilySearch Family Tree Persons Into RootsMagic?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, the Padres game, and eat dinner. Padres lost to Cards 10-2. Drat, now 41-52 on the season.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then wrote a post for Tuesday. Added data from a few Ancestry Hints to the database. Sources now at 74,918.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment