I even went out for a bit today, but did genealogy until the evening when the Padres were on TV.
* Took Linda to the Y, came back and read email and blogs, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 135: #180 Simon Wade (1731-after 1800) posted. Picked Linda up and we went to Ralphs for groceries.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, wrote 2.5 Million Crime Records Released This Findmypast Friday, 29 July 2016 and answered email.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. to get a haircut, go to the bank and go to the library. Home at 12:20 p.m. to have lunch.
* Worked on the Natvig probate and descendants - figured it out based on a helpful message board post. Added a bunch of content and sources for the descendants. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote Board for Certification of Genealogists and Legacy Family Tree Webinars Form Webinar Partnership then worked on the CVGS class homework.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, and eat dinner. Online at 6:20 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, add to the Best Of post, and join in on GenChat on Twitter.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres lost to the Reds 6-0 - a terrible game. So we're now 44-59. Drat.
* Online at 10:45 to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.