Well, it was a semi-genealogy Friday - the usual plus life and Padres.
* Took Linda to the Y, came home and ate breakfast, then read email and blogs and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 134: #179 Martha (Soule) Kirby (1743-1828) posted. Went to get her at the Y, at 9:30, then to Costco and Ralphs to shop. Home by 11 a.m.
* Wrote New records available to search this Findmypast Friday - 22 July 2016, then added to the Best Of post and answered email. Took my nap.
* Onlnie at 2 p.m. to read, then wrote More About Rev. W.R. Seaver in the News. Checked Ancestry and FamilySearch for new databases. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Took Linda to Barbs to swim and retrieved her at 5 p.m.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, water the front plants, read the paper, and eat dinner. Padres won 5-3 over Nationals, so now 42-54 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the SNGF post. Had to create a new GEDCOM and read it into Legacy Family Tree, but it didn't work the first time for some reason. While waiting for this to happen, I resolved 160 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to my RootsMagic file.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment