Trying to get caught up here because the grandkids are coming Tuesday. I think I failed to catch up today. Got more new tasks too.
* Read email and blogs on the tablet watching TV, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:20 a.m.
* Read, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 July 2016 post, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Started on transcribing the will for amanuensis.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper and took a doze in the recliner. Padres lost to Dodgers 3-1 so end the first half at 38-51 firmly ensconced in 4th place. No hope except to trade Norris, Upton, Ramirez and Kemp for prospects and call up some of the Triple A guys.
* Online at 4 p.m. to finish up the transcription, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Whew - six pages of transcription, but an interesting will. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 3 July to 9 July 2016.
* Went in for dinner at 5:40 p.m. and watched TV news. Online at 6:30 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Newsletter and send it for review.
* worked on outline for the CVGS education classes and sent them off. This is a short timeline and I have nothing prepared yet. And the kids are coming.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment