This was a busy genealogy day, plus the All-Star festivities.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 328: Will of Benjamin Wing (1698-1782) of Dartmouth, Mass.posted.
* Joined Mondays with Myrt for 30 minutes and didn't talk much. Left at 9:35 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class. That went well with 12 students eager to learn.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to grab lunch, then took a short nap, and online to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 July to 9 July 2016 posted.
* Edited the CVGS newsletter, printed off the master and the labels and went to the UPS store to copy and send the newsletter. Home by 2:50 p.m.
* Online to write two blog posts for the week, then worked on the CVGS curriculum and answered email. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Home Run Derby from Petco, and ate dinner.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to answer email, add to the Best Of post, and work on the CVGS stuff. Wrote three more blog posts for the week.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
We have the three grandchildren Tuesday through Friday, so blogging will be light on Genea-Musings and non=-existent on Geneaholic. Hope to make more family history memories!