This was the SDGS program Saturday, so it's different from most Saturdays here in the cave.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - FISH (England to colonial New England) posted, and gathered my laptop, flash drive and headed off to the SDGS meeting at 9 a.m.
* Got set up by 9:40, kibitzed a bit, and the program started at 10 a.m. I did my Social Media talk, then we had the ice cream social, and I did my Digital Microfilm talk. There were about 100 folks there - I hope they got something out of it.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. after stopping at Office Depot for labels, had an apple, took a nap. Online at 3 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestor With Most Census Entries posted.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the David Kirby profile some more.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Padres lost to Dodgers 4-3, so now 38-50 on the season.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, check Facebook, worked on the CVGS Newsletter (90% done), work on David Kirby some more, resolved 156 Ancestry Hints, and added some sources and notes to profiles in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.