This was a pretty typical fourth Saturday in the summer - some genealogy, some baseball, some driving.
* Read email and blogs in between taking and getting Linda from the Y. Noted that Surname Saturday - BALLOU (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Center, and did my SDGS RootsMagic User Group class. We had only 5 but had a relaxed time. Home by 1 p.m.
* Read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Place Names in Your Family Tree Database? posted. Watched TV news and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to work on the CVGS Genealogy 102 class handout. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and eat dinner. Padres lost 3-2 to Nationals in the 9th. Now 42-55 on the season. Would have to go 39-26 to be a .500 team.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and resolve 276 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Sources now at 75,145.
* Answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.