Really not much of a genealogy day but a typical Summer Sunday with church and Padres and free evening.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home by 11:20 a.m. and Linda went to lunch with Barbara. I was watching the Padres game when the phone rang, and 8th cousin Sharon from Chicago was in Massachusetts wanting to know where Seaver places were. We talked for over 30 minutes.
* Watched the rest of the Padres game, read the paper, and Padres beat the Nationals 10-6 with 4 runs in the 9th, so now 43-56 on the season.
Came online at 1:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 July to 23 July 2016 posted. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Went in at 3 p.m. to watch TV and try to doze a bit. Success I think.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, then noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 17 July to 23 July 2016 posted and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner. Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, and work in Ancestry resolving Hints.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment