This would have been my mother's 97th birthday. I miss her. I posted a baby picture on Facebook of her as a baby with her mother, who was only 20 years old.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday -- SMITH (England to colonial New England) posted. Went back to pick up Linda at 9 a.m.
* Home by 9:15 to write the SNGF post, then answered Ancestry messages and email. Cleaned out about four inches of papers, mainly CVGS stuff, and put it in the trash. Got the magazines into the right piles on the bookshelves.
* Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Female Ancestors Age at Death posted, and decided to watch the webinar. Dozed off, so turned it off and took a 90 minute nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then resolved some Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook.
* We left at 4 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, then trolleyed to Petco Park for the Padres game. Pads won 2-1 in 10 innings. We were home just after 9 p.m.
* Read, updated the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.