I did the usual summer Sunday things - church, Padres, blogs, nap, research.
* Watched TV - the Orlando jihadi shootings - and then off to church at 9:30. There was a reception, so home at 12:30 p.m.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 5 to 11 June 2016 posted.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, took a nap, read the paper. Pads lost to Rockies 2-1, so now 26-38. Drat.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read blogs, answer email, and transcribed the Amanuensis document. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 5 to 11 June 2016 posted. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post, then worked in Indiana Death Certificates, adding content and sources to the database. Got through the first 50 now. Then resolved some Hints. Finally, matched some Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.